poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015

I'm back!!

Sorry for that long break, which I have done. Since January, I had so many things to do at University.

As long as I haven't write here (two months, shame on me!), I found many things to review.

So, there will be a lot of books, like:
- The Infernal Devices
- Tatiana and Alexander
- 50 Shades of Grey
- The Mortal Instruments
- P.S. I Love You

movies:
- Warm Bodies
- Robin Hood (verions '90s & '00s)
- Scary Movie
- Jackass
- American Pie

tv series:
- True Blood
- CSI (NY and LA)
- Got You
- Firemen

bands/artists:
- City Of Mirrors
- Toxic Mushrooms
- Bruno Mars
- Ed Sheeran
- Paramore
- Lindsey Stirling
- Pentatonix
- Christina Grimmie
- Kurt Hugo Schneider


Soo, keep calm and check the news! I will write maybe once in a week, maybe often, time will show.
Write your suggests in comment to show me, what should I listen/read/watch and review!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz