wtorek, 30 grudnia 2014

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome on "Colors of culture"! If you see this page, it means, that you're looking for some culture things!
But before we'll start, let me introduce myself...

My name is Natalia.
 I'm 21 and I'm from Poland (Middle Europe). I'm on managment studies in University of Gdansk. I'm interested about culture, which means, that I'm kinda music freak, book lover and person, who goes on probably every event in town (and I don't mean my town, where I live since I was born).

This blog/page/site was made because of two reasons.
First one? To practise writing in English, being creative in that part.
Second one? To share with you, dear Readers, events, which have been happen in my country.

This will not be a site with only Polish culture. It will include reviews about international bands, books and events (so, if you are in small band or you're a beggining writer, send your works to me, and after that I will write review of that here!).

I hope, that you all will like/enjoy this!

With love,

Nat.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz